How to Install SkillsHawk for Jira
Decided to take full advantage of the skills of your employees? Here is an easy guide to install SkillsHawk in Jira.
You can also search for the plugin by typing in “SkillsHawk” in the marketplace search bar.
Summary: Security and UX Update
Release Date: 2020-11-04
- Search for multiple skills using comma.
- Identify the missing skills in your organization
- Identify the strongest skills in your team
- View total number of tasks and completed tasks for specific skills in last two years.
- Introduce infinite scrolling on the Jira search page
- Additional talent/user statistics
- Enhance Security feature
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
Release Date: 2020-07-21
Summary: First release of SkillsHawk For Jira
- Search based on Jira Users’ skills
- Rank Jira Users based on the work experience on particular topics
- Quick view of current project on tasks
- Tasks and projects overview
Frequently Asked Questions
SkillsHawk is the first of its kind and the only solution that provides granular skills insights directly related to your organization. SkillsHawk uses a state-of-the-art AI that works in the background. It does not require manual input of data from managers or JIRA users, while also giving you real time skills insights. Upgrading your SkillsHawk for Jira to SkillsHawk Cloud can connect multiple sources of skills data and can enable the search in other platforms such as Slack.
Your data is never saved, the software provides results through real time search.
99.99 uptime associated to AWS
We do not charge the client directly for using SkillsHawk for Jira. Atlassian charges the users organization as per the preference set by the organization. Please visit their billing policy page here.
As soon as the tasks are completed by your team.
Organizations using Jira get an automatic free trial for one month as per the Atlassian marketplace policy.
No. SkillsHawk for Jira is an approved plugin from Altassian and listed in the market place. The contract and the policy is administer by Atlassian, therefore, standard policy from Atlassian is applied to its users.
It is a simple one-click process through Atlassian marketplace. For SkillsHawk Cloud it is an online platform with simple user id access credentials and instruction to upload data.